Fun & Functional Storage Options for Every Need
I don't know about you but I'm always trying to find ways to organize our stuff. Whether it's clothes, office supplies, hats and mitts or diapers...it feels good to have a space for everything tucked away.
- There are lots of storage options out there and they can look beautiful in your home. When furnishing kids' rooms, look for side tables with multiple drawers. I don't know about you, but my kids love to collect trinkets from inside and out. Having drawers in their side tables allows them to hide their treasures and keep them in a safe place.
- Baskets and drawers are also a great option for a nursery. I really like this white cabinet. Diapers and wipes would fit snuggly in the baskets and blankets and sleepers could get folded away behind the cupboard.
- How cool is this storage cart? What a great way to store craft supplies! It’s stylish and functional! Love it.
- Finding storage space in a bathroom can be tricky. Baskets are a nice way to store and display your towels but what about this robin's egg blue cabinet? Beautiful. Toiletries and towels can be tucked away but the glass front allows everything to peak out.
- Using a dresser in your front hall is a fabulous way to make use of storage and work as a hall table. The dresser drawers are big enough to store hats, mitts, dog leashes and keys and the top of the dresser is a perfect space for a lamp and a few frames to create a fresh.fabulous.sophisticated space.
- A storage bench at the bottom of the bed or in a front hall is a great way to store every day shoes, but also provides a seat to tie them up or get on those boots.
Getting creative with storage and think outside the box, your space will not only look fabulous but will allow you to stay organized.
Keep it Beautiful.