Stylish Savings: Industrial Chic at Wicker Emporium
Happy New Year! Have you made any resolutions for 2015? Perhaps you are hoping to freshen up your home with some new furniture? Well, allow me to help you out!
I can’t help but compare Wicker Emporium with Restoration Hardware. Their furniture is so solid and stylish...yet affordable. I love to mix industrial, rustic and classic design, as demonstrated in this industrial chic mix! A nice, solid wood table will never go out of style. Especially when it has such clean, simple lines like the Klondike Acacia dining table. The contrast between the tufted dining chair and the rustic table adds a lot of interest and texture to the look. The pendant light is an understated way to add brightness to the room. Although I like to keep furnishings neutral, you could add a touch of colour to this room with fresh flowers, artwork, or a fun rug!
- Restoration Hardware Mason Jar Filament Pendant $159 USD
- Restoration Hardware Reclaimed Russian Oak Dining Table $3395 USD
- Restoration Hardware Roll-Back Dining Chair $429 USD
- Wicker Emporium Industrial Filament Pendant $50 CAD
- Wicker Emporium Klondike Acacia Dining Table $1499.99 CAD
- Wicker Emporium Sydney Tufted Dining Chair $119.99 and $249.99 CAD