Dining al fresco with Wicker Emporium
Long nights, summer warmth…says dining “al fresco” to me! Enjoying a meal in a beautiful room with a beautiful table makes the experience even better. Enjoying a meal outside should feel the same. The trees are in full bloom, the flowers are gorgeous so create a beautiful space to share a delicious barbecue with your family and friends. Here is what is inspiring me…
- You don’t always have to have typical dining chairs. I love the lounge chair that is comfortable and allows for “eating on your lap”. You don’t always have to be so formal when eating outside.
- Pillows with pops of colour are a great way to give your space a cozy feel. I’m loving these triangle geometric pillows. Gorgeous.
- While eating on your lap is a fabulous alternative. It is nice to have a table. It anchors the space and is a perfect spot to play late night cards under the stars.
- Candle light. Gorgeous as always outside. These lanterns work beautifully indoors and out.
- Mirrors. These mirrors are not water proof but fabulous to hang on your fence while having a dinner party. They not only make the space feel larger but the texture is beautiful in the garden.
- Stools. A great accessory for extra seating. These stools are whimsical and scream ‘summer fun’.
- An indoor/outdoor rug is a wonderful accessory to add to your outdoor dining area. It brings the space together and that red gives such a pop of colour against the grey
- Planters. Flowers, flowers, flowers. Three of these along your deck with gorgeous white flowers…beautiful. The perfect finishing piece
Summer is so short. Treat yourself to a beautiful outdoor dining experience so you can enjoy a delicious meal al fresco!
Keep it Beautiful.