10 Awesome Hostess Gifts Under $30
So you’ve just been invited to a fabulous cottage for the weekend, and you need to get an equally fabulous hostess gift. And well, a bottle of wine is a given, but what else can you bring, you know, just in case, you want to be invited back next summer.
- These are adorable little bud vases, and at this price, you could pick up a few. Add a few little blooms and it will be delightful!
- Speaking of wine, how about an iron wine rack in small or perhaps, large, for those who entertain often. For a nautically inspired decor, this wine rack with rope detail would be perfect.
- And how about something to set that wine glass down on, a beautifully hand carved coaster set.
- For those that like a touch of fun, here’s a whimsical little duck.
- Candles are always welcome and a trio of them, in these lanterns would look great on a buffet table.
- And for those with cottage by the sea, lake or river, these placemats would be ideal. Together with a matching apron and they are a fabulous gift.
- If the host or hostess is a bike enthusiast, how about something a little different with a set of bicycle bookends.
- For a thoughtful addition to the hostess’s guest room, a colourful retro alarm clock, would be a gift for the host and the guests.
- After racing around getting the place ready for guests, your host may appreciate a little lumbar support.
- Personally, I’d love to receive a decorative mirror such as this one. I can think of many places where it would be the perfect thing.
Hope that helps with your host/hostess gift giving! Enjoy these last precious weeks of summer!